Li'll Missy Brenda posted in Bugs 8 years ago

I know, it's early alpha and all the bugs are being worked out.  I just thought I would let you know of this one, I froze, refreshed and when it reloaded, I still had all my things but lost all of my currants.

Just a heads-up.  :)

Li'll Missy Brenda replied 8 years ago

Update, I wrote too soon.  I sold my rocks and recieved no currants, not even for rubies, but they left inventory.  When I mine, I get nothing in my inventory either.  Workin out the bugs....   Good Luck Guys!  And, loads of hugs for doing this.

Update, I wrote too soon.  I sold my rocks and recieved no currants, not even for rubies, but they left inventory.  When I mine, I get nothing in my inventory either.  Workin out the bugs....   Good Luck Guys!  And, loads of hugs for doing this.

FlirtyGertie replied 8 years ago

So excited to be back in Ur again, but there are no currants being paid out for gems from vendors.  Lost almost a thousand currants on those bad boys!  I have better odds in Vegas!  Ha.  Thank you Devs for getting this up and running though.  It's awesome.

So excited to be back in Ur again, but there are no currants being paid out for gems from vendors.  Lost almost a thousand currants on those bad boys!  I have better odds in Vegas!  Ha.  Thank you Devs for getting this up and running though.  It's awesome.

sorry for repeat post.

sorry for repeat post.

OK, bugs and all, I'm loving exploring and being home again.  Now, we just need Moar Glitchies!

OK, bugs and all, I'm loving exploring and being home again.  Now, we just need Moar Glitchies!

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.