FlirtyGertie posted in Bugs 8 years ago

I type in my bio and attempt the name change, but it simply refreshes and wont save.  cry

b3achy replied 8 years ago

Yea, I tried to change some things to mine as well, and it just reverted back to what was previously there when I hit save.  Tried to change it a few times, and it happened multiple times. 

ETA: Just tried it again, and this time the changes seemed to stick.  Guess 4th or 5th time is the charm... :/

b3achy replied 8 years ago

Yea, I tried to change some things to mine as well, and it just reverted back to what was previously there when I hit save.  Tried to change it a few times, and it happened multiple times. 

\r\n

ETA: Just tried it again, and this time the changes seemed to stick.  Guess 4th or 5th time is the charm... :/

Auntie Grizelda replied 8 years ago

My profile can't be found and I don't know where to go to make one. I used my old Glitch name and it retrieved my character. Just don't have any profile. Any suggestions?

Auntie Grizelda replied 8 years ago

My profile can't be found and I don't know where to go to make one. I used my old Glitch name and it retrieved my character. Just don't have any profile. Any suggestions?

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.