Calculon88 posted in Bugs 8 years ago

I logged in with my gmail account and the game loaded the background but not my character.  I am also unable to type in the global chat or live help. I am using Google Chrome as my browser.

b3achy replied 8 years ago

Yep, I'm now having the same problem.  Also using Chrome.  Even though it recognizes me on the main loading screen with a 'welcome back' message, it is as if my player information isn't loading into the game.  And the game loading screen music continues to play instead of it switch to the appropriate street music.   Also, the street signs on the street I'm in, aren't set properly (well below plat lines).  I can click on the street sign, but when I move to the new street, same thing - avatar not loading, game loading music playing instead of appropriate street music, and street signs below the plat lines. 

ETA: Tried in Firefox, and having the same problem with the added issue of the music not loading at all.

Yep, I'm now having the same problem.  Also using Chrome.  Even though it recognizes me on the main loading screen with a 'welcome back' message, it is as if my player information isn't loading into the game.  And the game loading screen music continues to play instead of it switch to the appropriate street music.   Also, the street signs on the street I'm in, aren't set properly (well below plat lines).  I can click on the street sign, but when I move to the new street, same thing - avatar not loading, game loading music playing instead of appropriate street music, and street signs below the plat lines. 

\r\n

ETA: Tried in Firefox, and having the same problem with the added issue of the music not loading at all.

Finally got in the game...definitely quite different than Glitch, but it's come a long way!  Congrats.  Still a lot of glitches, but I'm sure they will get resolved. (((Hugs to the devs))))

Finally got in the game...definitely quite different than Glitch, but it's come a long way!  Congrats.  Still a lot of glitches, but I'm sure they will get resolved. (((Hugs to the devs))))

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.