Faeroe posted in Bugs 8 years ago

bought a bag, tried to open it and this happened:

it goes away when i refresh the page but returns when i try to open it again. cannot be closed by closing the bag in the inventory bar either.

and i bought a spice rack, opened it and it disappeared but the game took my quoins :c

id kind of like either my lovely spice rack or the quoins back.

Grimmie replied 8 years ago

Similar things happened to me - I had 2 small blue bags and 1 large green bag - now the blue bags have multiplied across my entire inventory row and my green bag is just gone - which is a bummer because it has all of my tools in it and I had several.  I also bought a spice rack and as soon as I opened it it disappeared also... :(

Grimmie replied 8 years ago

Similar things happened to me - I had 2 small blue bags and 1 large green bag - now the blue bags have multiplied across my entire inventory row and my green bag is just gone - which is a bummer because it has all of my tools in it and I had several.  I also bought a spice rack and as soon as I opened it it disappeared also... :(

Faeroe replied 8 years ago

good to know im not alone experiencing this bug! the trees/rocks + vendors seem to be also busted. i tried everything with the tools still available in my inventory. this bug was posted on github a few days ago. :/

Faeroe replied 8 years ago

good to know im not alone experiencing this bug! the trees/rocks + vendors seem to be also busted. i tried everything with the tools still available in my inventory. this bug was posted on github a few days ago. :/

Sara Chimera replied 8 years ago

Well poop :U Where am I going to keep my stuff if this keeps happening? I cant even move items in to the bags actually. It wont allow the drag and drop.

Sara Chimera replied 8 years ago

Well poop :U Where am I going to keep my stuff if this keeps happening? I cant even move items in to the bags actually. It wont allow the drag and drop.

~Annie~ replied 8 years ago

Hi nothing apears in my inventory at all anyone what I caan do?

~Annie~ replied 8 years ago

Hi nothing apears in my inventory at all anyone what I caan do?

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.