MayorOfJotunheimr posted in Bugs 8 years ago

Since last night, whenever I try to log in to play the game, I get the message Instance of 'Progress Event.' It shows up right beneath the password field. I've tried clearing history, cache, cookies, I've tried signing in on another computer. Last time I was in, I crashed twice in the same place but I'm not sure whether that factors into it. Previously when trying to sign in to the forums I was getting "Instance of aF" but that seems to have gone away now. Any thoughts?

MayorOfJotunheimr replied 8 years ago

Oh god, that formatted crappily. Hang on.

Since last night, whenever I try to log in to play the game, I get the message Instance of 'Progress Event.' It shows up right beneath the password field. I've tried clearing history, cache, cookies, I've tried signing in on another computer. Last time I was in, I crashed twice in the same place but I'm not sure whether that factors into it. Previously when trying to sign in to the forums I was getting "Instance of aF" but that seems to have gone away now. Any thoughts?

Oh god, that formatted crappily. Hang on.

\r\n

Since last night, whenever I try to log in to play the game, I get the message Instance of 'Progress Event.' It shows up right beneath the password field. I've tried clearing history, cache, cookies, I've tried signing in on another computer. Last time I was in, I crashed twice in the same place but I'm not sure whether that factors into it. Previously when trying to sign in to the forums I was getting "Instance of aF" but that seems to have gone away now. Any thoughts?

I went to sign in and saw that the dropdown menu on the top right says I'm signed in so I clicked to go to my profile but that page says "undefined could not be found." So I'm semi signed in but not really? Man, I'd just found some butterfly lotion too...

Is it because of the unusual symbol in my name? MayorOfJötunheimr?

I went to sign in and saw that the dropdown menu on the top right says I'm signed in so I clicked to go to my profile but that page says "undefined could not be found." So I'm semi signed in but not really? Man, I'd just found some butterfly lotion too...

\r\n

Is it because of the unusual symbol in my name? MayorOfJötunheimr?

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

I actually had similar issues because of the spaces and !! in my name. Try temporarily changing your username and see if that clears up. (Let me know if you need to be reimbursed for the currants you spend).

I actually had similar issues because of the spaces and !! in my name. Try temporarily changing your username and see if that clears up. (Let me know if you need to be reimbursed for the currants you spend).

MayorOfJotunheimr replied 7 years ago

I was talking with an Admin and got it sorted out somehow but I suspect the special character in my name could contribute to it. Have you had trouble at all talking in Global Chat? I still can't do that with this account but when I made another account to test that first issue, Global Chat worked fine.

I was talking with an Admin and got it sorted out somehow but I suspect the special character in my name could contribute to it. Have you had trouble at all talking in Global Chat? I still can't do that with this account but when I made another account to test that first issue, Global Chat worked fine.

Yeah, I can't seem to use Global Either! Maybe it is due to the quirky characters in our usernames...I'll temporarily change my name and report back with any observations.

Yeah, I can't seem to use Global Either! Maybe it is due to the quirky characters in our usernames...I'll temporarily change my name and report back with any observations.

Sound theory. I guessssssssssssss I could just be MayorOfJotunheimr but it won't be the same! Let me know what happens.

Sound theory. I guessssssssssssss I could just be MayorOfJotunheimr but it won't be the same! Let me know what happens.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.