Kristabel posted in Bugs 7 years ago

Hello... So today's my second life-day in game, and this is what happened to playful me: I died, then squished grapes like an obedient glitch, and on my last bunch of grapes, I was right next to the DESCEND hole, and fell in, right as I was being revived. So I revived in hell, with the ability to squish grapes infinitely without reviving, and therefore have a virtually unlimited supply of grape energy. Inventory was usable as well, so I went on to play around with the glitches(bugs), i.e. infinitely tune bubbles and change gases. In the process, I found another bug: if you open the window with the specific recipe of a gas, then drop the remaining General Vapours you have, you won't even use any of them, and have infinite gases. In the process, I accidentally dropped to 0 energy, died again, teleported back to Hell One from Valuka Himsa. Lost a Bigger Green Bag in Valuka Himsa(wasn't there when I walked back), then squished grapes to revive – back in Valuka Himsa(no access to inventory). Walked to a broken street to be rescued by the magic rock, got teleported back to Hell One. Refreshed page, Hell One, with access to inventory and grapes. But as far as I can see, I'm stuck here eternally. No devs/people with superpowers seem to be online :// Can anyone save me?? Thanks, from the depths of hell D:

Hell(o)

Kristabel replied 7 years ago

Update: Teleported out

Kristabel replied 7 years ago

Update: Teleported out

Waffu replied 7 years ago

:o

Waffu replied 7 years ago

:o

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.