OMG BACON!! posted in Bugs 7 years ago

Here are the current region completist achievements that are broken as of June 3rd, with the broken street(s) (if any) listed below.

Alakol

-N/A

Besara

-N/A

Bortola

-N/A

Muufo

-Andaya Park

Nottis

-Stenina Jora, Hellinum Dum, Sickle Nappo

Pollokoo

-Dhalakk Dalliance

Salatu

-N/A

Tamila

-N/A

Aranna

-N/A

Groddle Forest

-N/A

Groddle Meadow

-N/A

Massadoe

-N/A

Vantalu

-Jameeda Meds

Brillah

-Nohmin Cents

Rasana

-N/A

Jal

-N/A

I have the completist award for Ix, but I've heard that it isn't working now. Hopefully this list is of use!

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I've definitely visited every street in Bortola, and it shows on my map, but I don't have the achievement for that, either. 

Edit: Neva Neva street in Callopee seems to be inaccessible. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I've definitely visited every street in Bortola, and it shows on my map, but I don't have the achievement for that, either. 

\r\n

Edit: Neva Neva street in Callopee seems to be inaccessible. 

lizzard replied 7 years ago

Just looking back at this. We still have many completist badges not working. Some areas have hidden streets, or things like subway stations that aren't in the game yet but that are still required for the badge.

Just looking back at this. We still have many completist badges not working. Some areas have hidden streets, or things like subway stations that aren't in the game yet but that are still required for the badge.

My list of working badges (though I haven't tried every area yet):  Ilmenskie Caverns, Karnata, Vantalu, Brillah.

Untested: Besara, Balzare, Kalavana, Roobrik, Tamila, Cauda, Fenneq, Haoma, Kloro, Massadoe, Naraka, Samudra, Baqala, Choru, Drifa, Xalanga, Zhombu, Jal.   Gosh I need to go explore all those areas ! tongue-out   I would guess some of those won't work because subway stations and apartment buildings; some won't because hidden streets.

The rest don't currently work.

My list of working badges (though I haven't tried every area yet):  Ilmenskie Caverns, Karnata, Vantalu, Brillah.

\r\n

Untested: Besara, Balzare, Kalavana, Roobrik, Tamila, Cauda, Fenneq, Haoma, Kloro, Massadoe, Naraka, Samudra, Baqala, Choru, Drifa, Xalanga, Zhombu, Jal.   Gosh I need to go explore all those areas ! tongue-out   I would guess some of those won't work because subway stations and apartment buildings; some won't because hidden streets.

\r\n

The rest don't currently work.

Eight replied 7 years ago

Balzare definitely doesn't work. 

Eight replied 7 years ago

Balzare definitely doesn't work. 

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.