Skymaw posted in Ideas 7 years ago

I don't know about anyone else, but fox-brushing was the one skill in the original Glitch that I totally gave up on. I just wasn't fast enough to catch those little furballs and it wa sfrustrating. So I was thinking, it would be nice if there were *some* option to keep a fox on one's home street, with the piggies and butterflies and such. It could even be very rare, difficult and expensive... as long as the option existed, and I could work toward it. Maybe build some kind of super elaborate fox trap. That requires Humbaba's emblems to activate. IDK. 

babi replied 7 years ago

Me too I wasn't a huuge fan of fox brushing even thou I got all the achievements then... but what I was a huuuge fan and I spent days and days with the lovable sloths, waiting for the screws :D I t was so much fun !!!

I suppose that will require a lot of work and time to bring all back and we havent any hurry but when one just walk in some regions it would be amazing to see a little rocking sloth heads up, well hang down on branches of trees. tongue-out

babi replied 7 years ago

Me too I wasn't a huuge fan of fox brushing even thou I got all the achievements then... but what I was a huuuge fan and I spent days and days with the lovable sloths, waiting for the screws :D I t was so much fun !!!

\r\n

I suppose that will require a lot of work and time to bring all back and we havent any hurry but when one just walk in some regions it would be amazing to see a little rocking sloth heads up, well hang down on branches of trees. tongue-out

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

Ditto here! Especially when I was not on the best laptops/browsers/PCs in the world, the brushing was very frustrating.  Skymaw's idea is excellent, including the very difficult level. Actually, quests and tasks and things getting to be difficult (but not frustrating) provide a welcomed, albeit not necessary, goal to the game.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

Ditto here! Especially when I was not on the best laptops/browsers/PCs in the world, the brushing was very frustrating.  Skymaw's idea is excellent, including the very difficult level. Actually, quests and tasks and things getting to be difficult (but not frustrating) provide a welcomed, albeit not necessary, goal to the game.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.