Tyrese posted in Ideas 7 years ago

Like how this is a spin-off / in the works. is it possible to put houses in the game. so we can buy them and make people come inside our houses

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

I am sure tere will be houses, eventually. 

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

I am sure tere will be houses, eventually. 

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

I would also love housing any type would fine lol, but I am guessing that will be a huge undertaking and will take a lot of time and effort smile

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

I would also love housing any type would fine lol, but I am guessing that will be a huge undertaking and will take a lot of time and effort smile

tuqui replied 7 years ago

what about the old housing as a temporary solution?  would this be as complicated as the custom housing we had at the end of glitch? maybe even just one type of the housing, like the groddle cottages or the bog houses? we could all live in one area atm, and have a place to relax and play our music boxes :D

tuqui replied 7 years ago

what about the old housing as a temporary solution?  would this be as complicated as the custom housing we had at the end of glitch? maybe even just one type of the housing, like the groddle cottages or the bog houses? we could all live in one area atm, and have a place to relax and play our music boxes :D

babi replied 7 years ago

The easiest were the apt in the old Buldings like the ones at Gregariuos Grange or at Louise Pasture

Very affordable (even for new players) , the Buildings are still there :D , we just need a floor and few plots for crops ;)

babi replied 7 years ago

The easiest were the apt in the old Buldings like the ones at Gregariuos Grange or at Louise Pasture

\r\n

Very affordable (even for new players) , the Buildings are still there :D , we just need a floor and few plots for crops ;)

\r\n

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.