vigilantism posted in Bugs 7 years ago

I've been trying to do the piggy plop quest. I've examined like a dozen plops but it doesn't register that I've done anything for the quest. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not doing it right, but it's really frustrating.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

There is a bug icon in the upper right corner of your screen, near to the sound and settings icon (looks like a ladybug). Submit there abug report. I don't know why it won't work for you, it worked for most of us. One thought though: when you examine the plops, do you have room in your inventory? The plop inspection should result in a pack of seeds, so be sure you have room for them.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

There is a bug icon in the upper right corner of your screen, near to the sound and settings icon (looks like a ladybug). Submit there abug report. I don't know why it won't work for you, it worked for most of us. One thought though: when you examine the plops, do you have room in your inventory? The plop inspection should result in a pack of seeds, so be sure you have room for them.

vigilantism replied 7 years ago

Yeah, I've gotten a ton of seed packs this way! Thanks for telling me how to do the bug report. I'll do that when I log in to the game today.

vigilantism replied 7 years ago

Yeah, I've gotten a ton of seed packs this way! Thanks for telling me how to do the bug report. I'll do that when I log in to the game today.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.