fira posted in Ideas 7 years ago

I have been thinking about this for a few days...It could be a popup when you hit a key, or a slide out menu type thing. 

There could be different tabs, that could be customizable. 
Lets say I was making SnoCones and needed paper. But I keep forgetting, I could write down under current tasks that I need to find a paper tree. 

After wandering about for an hour and not finding one, I find a paper tree in Scribes Weld. I would write that down. 
Or if I just find a really cool street and want to remember...I could write that down too. 

Just a thought. 
Yes I know real life notepads exist. 

fira

Kabatika replied 7 years ago

I second this idea! 

Kabatika replied 7 years ago

I second this idea! 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Yeah, it might be nice to have a place to note down the names of all my favorite streets. I have plenty of energy for teleportation, but I need to know where I'm going. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Yeah, it might be nice to have a place to note down the names of all my favorite streets. I have plenty of energy for teleportation, but I need to know where I'm going. 

falloutjadyn replied 6 years ago

I agree with this! There are some super cool streets I need to remember!

falloutjadyn replied 6 years ago

I agree with this! There are some super cool streets I need to remember!

montuos replied 6 years ago

I used to write such things down on pieces of paper in Glitch, but that was awkward and cumbersome, and I would much rather have an in-game notebook.  I do use text files and also deadtree pages for notes, but whenever I switch to a different computer, they're not there...

I also used to find a lot of vitally-important stuff in that wiki whose sitename I can no longer remember, such as how to make things.  I have a broken fancy pick, and no idea how to repair it.  I have a quest to make sammiches, and no idea how to make buns. :(

montuos replied 6 years ago

I used to write such things down on pieces of paper in Glitch, but that was awkward and cumbersome, and I would much rather have an in-game notebook.  I do use text files and also deadtree pages for notes, but whenever I switch to a different computer, they're not there...

\r\n

I also used to find a lot of vitally-important stuff in that wiki whose sitename I can no longer remember, such as how to make things.  I have a broken fancy pick, and no idea how to repair it.  I have a quest to make sammiches, and no idea how to make buns. :(

Ooloi replied 6 years ago

Variation on this idea: Have a way to bind notes together into a notebook (and to add more notes)

Ooloi replied 6 years ago

Variation on this idea: Have a way to bind notes together into a notebook (and to add more notes)

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.