Karuruuu posted in Ideas 7 years ago

So recently, I have been super into collecting Cubimals. After buying many boxes, I realized I was left with loads of duplicates. As I was wondering what to do with them all (Commune them? What a waste! Sell them? They're not worth anything!), I had a great idea - so I picked out a lovely street called Fern End with some platform space, and I set up a makeshift Cubimal area, and dubbed it Eight's Cubimal Trade (Eight being my nickname).

It started out with only four Cubimals, left on a single small platform. Overnight, it had doubled in size, and now, two days later, here's what it looks like:

Eight's Cubimal Trade - Day 2

EDIT: a few hours later, it has now outgrown the area I started it in! 

DOUBLE EDIT: I have had to move the Cubimal Trade to Darwin Char because it outgrew Fern End!

This is quite astonishing! There are almost too many Cubimals to fit on all the platforms! People have really taken to it and are being awesomely supportive of it. It got me thinking - Eight's Cubimal Trade would be a really great permanent addition to the game!

It could work two ways:

• Donation - Leave your spares in the station for others, if you're not interested in collecting them! And for casual collectors: put a Cubimal in, get a random Cubimal back from these donated ones!
  • Specific Trades - List your Cubimal, along with the Cubimal you want for it in return! A good way to complete your collection!

What do you guys think? I think it would be an awesome way for people into Cubimals to collect them all by working with their fellow Glitchen/Urchins!

Jenny Wren replied 7 years ago

I think this would be a great idea, and not as Karuruuu says not just for now but long term. I know in the old game cubimals used to be sold on the market/auction and also by several Glitchen in tower shops but there's no reason why that can't still happen as well as in a trading station. 

Jenny Wren replied 7 years ago

I think this would be a great idea, and not as Karuruuu says not just for now but long term. I know in the old game cubimals used to be sold on the market/auction and also by several Glitchen in tower shops but there's no reason why that can't still happen as well as in a trading station. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I've been having a lot of fun with this. I've gotten into cubimal collecting just recently, and dropping my duplicates for someone else to enjoy is more satisfying than releasing them into the wild. Sorry, cubis. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I've been having a lot of fun with this. I've gotten into cubimal collecting just recently, and dropping my duplicates for someone else to enjoy is more satisfying than releasing them into the wild. Sorry, cubis. 

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.