Saturn Girl 2 posted in Bugs 7 years ago

It just stays on the "Welcome" spinning globe page. Anyone else having this problem?

fira replied 7 years ago

I am having the same problem. 

I made an alt, and can log in with her no problem. But fira, just gets stuck on the loading screen. 

fira replied 7 years ago

I am having the same problem. 

I made an alt, and can log in with her no problem. But fira, just gets stuck on the loading screen. 

\r\n

altheatwo replied 7 years ago

I am also having this problem.

altheatwo replied 7 years ago

I am also having this problem.

Jaydia replied 7 years ago

I also cant log in, stuck at loading screen!

Jaydia replied 7 years ago

I also cant log in, stuck at loading screen!

Edit replied 7 years ago

Was not having this problem, am now having this problem. The world spins and spins and spins.

Edit replied 7 years ago

Was not having this problem, am now having this problem. The world spins and spins and spins.

Adar replied 7 years ago

I'm having this problem, too. Tried Mac OS Chrome, Mac OS Opera, Windows Chrome... no luck. I suppose I could try Firefox, but I'm guessing that won't work either.

The weirdest thing is that I was fine for a few days, closed out for a couple of hours and when I came back later I could not get back in.

Adar replied 7 years ago

I'm having this problem, too. Tried Mac OS Chrome, Mac OS Opera, Windows Chrome... no luck. I suppose I could try Firefox, but I'm guessing that won't work either.

\r\n

\r\n

The weirdest thing is that I was fine for a few days, closed out for a couple of hours and when I came back later I could not get back in.

htebazile replied 7 years ago

my account is broken again - also stuck at loading screen. 

my account is broken again - also stuck at loading screen. 

Saturn Girl replied 7 years ago

I posted on Github about it, and the solution right now seems to be making a new account. A kind dev transferred my currents and imagination, but I had to start over on the rest. 

Saturn Girl replied 7 years ago

I posted on Github about it, and the solution right now seems to be making a new account. A kind dev transferred my currents and imagination, but I had to start over on the rest. 

celticlady replied 7 years ago

Unable to get into the game for a week now, I log in, get the welcome back celtic and loading, preparing world and that is as far as it gets.

Unable to get into the game for a week now, I log in, get the welcome back celtic and loading, preparing world and that is as far as it gets.

\r\n

JayMan1 replied 7 years ago

Hey Guys, I see you all are having issues logging in?  

I'm not sure if this is a current issue still.. But lets try to log out from the COU homepage before clicking play, Then login again when prompted. 

If that doesn't work, you can post a new bug report on Github, or email [email protected] with your username and a comment regarding the issue. 

There is also a similar thread here where users were locked out after teleporting to glitchy streets. 

In case you don't know how to find github, you can always click this link, and create a new issue with the button on the right:

https://github.com/ChildrenOfUr/cou-issues/issues

Hope this helps!

Hey Guys, I see you all are having issues logging in?  

\r\n

I'm not sure if this is a current issue still.. But lets try to log out from the COU homepage before clicking play, Then login again when prompted. 

\r\n

If that doesn't work, you can post a new bug report on Github, or email [email protected] with your username and a comment regarding the issue. 

\r\n

There is also a similar thread here where users were locked out after teleporting to glitchy streets. 

\r\n

In case you don't know how to find github, you can always click this link, and create a new issue with the button on the right:

\r\n

https://github.com/ChildrenOfUr/cou-issues/issues

\r\n

\r\n

Hope this helps!

thanks Jay. i just posted on github after trying to log out and log back in unsuccessfully...

thanks Jay. i just posted on github after trying to log out and log back in unsuccessfully...

Aww okay! We'll have someone take a look at it for you! 

Aww okay! We'll have someone take a look at it for you! 

Still unable to get into game, does anyone know what's up?

Still unable to get into game, does anyone know what's up?

\r\n

Marla Singer replied 7 years ago

Still can't get in :(  Miss playing!

Marla Singer replied 7 years ago

Still can't get in :(  Miss playing!

Saturn Girl 2 replied 7 years ago

Anybody else still having this problem? Even after I logged in with a different character, the second I leveled up, it broke again, and I haven't been able to log in since.

Saturn Girl 2 replied 7 years ago

Anybody else still having this problem? Even after I logged in with a different character, the second I leveled up, it broke again, and I haven't been able to log in since.

SingingHead replied 7 years ago

Hello, Ur! I took a prolonged break from playing and tried logging on tonight after a few month's time. Seems I'm having the same trouble as others on this post but I'm wondering if it has to do with the latest April update. Not interested in logging in w/a different character so I won't bother with that. Interestingly, just as I hit the refresh button on Chrome, I caught a glimpse of the game screen, as if it loaded just as I was refreshing. Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the latest update, though! Hope to see you guys soon!  

Hello, Ur! I took a prolonged break from playing and tried logging on tonight after a few month's time. Seems I'm having the same trouble as others on this post but I'm wondering if it has to do with the latest April update. Not interested in logging in w/a different character so I won't bother with that. Interestingly, just as I hit the refresh button on Chrome, I caught a glimpse of the game screen, as if it loaded just as I was refreshing. Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the latest update, though! Hope to see you guys soon!  

Hello, Ur! I took a prolonged break from playing and tried logging on tonight after a few month's time. Seems I'm having the same trouble as others on this post but I'm wondering if it has to do with the latest April update as the prior update did not prevent me from playing (I was still active on here then). Not interested in logging in w/a different character so I won't bother with that. Interestingly, just as I hit the refresh button on Chrome, I caught a glimpse of the game screen, as if it loaded just as I was refreshing. (Then it returned to the Welcome Screen.) Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the latest update, though! Hope to see you guys soon!  

Hello, Ur! I took a prolonged break from playing and tried logging on tonight after a few month's time. Seems I'm having the same trouble as others on this post but I'm wondering if it has to do with the latest April update as the prior update did not prevent me from playing (I was still active on here then). Not interested in logging in w/a different character so I won't bother with that. Interestingly, just as I hit the refresh button on Chrome, I caught a glimpse of the game screen, as if it loaded just as I was refreshing. (Then it returned to the Welcome Screen.) Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the latest update, though! Hope to see you guys soon!  

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.