The Cat Face posted in Ideas 6 years ago

Before Home Streets return, maybe offer the old style houses and apartments for sale. I loved my Shimla Mirch apartment building. And my first apartment in Louise Pasture. And later houses. 

It might be too difficult/too much work to put them back online, but perhaps easier than making Home Streets work.

FarmerGiles replied 6 years ago

This seems like a great idea.  I'd like to see some aspects return, even if there is no practical way to fully reinstate Home Streets.   It would give players a place to hang their hats, maybe even with some minor customization options.   

j/c  What is the biggest obsatcle to reinstating some type oof homme street?  My guess is the server reqirements might be too hefty.  

FarmerGiles replied 6 years ago

This seems like a great idea.  I'd like to see some aspects return, even if there is no practical way to fully reinstate Home Streets.   It would give players a place to hang their hats, maybe even with some minor customization options.   

\r\n

j/c  What is the biggest obsatcle to reinstating some type oof homme street?  My guess is the server reqirements might be too hefty.  

SiggyPiggy replied 6 years ago

This is one of the biggest reasons I don't play often! I don't have anywhere to store my shiny!

SiggyPiggy replied 6 years ago

This is one of the biggest reasons I don't play often! I don't have anywhere to store my shiny!

Ghia42 replied 5 years ago

Ageed, we need houses!! It's one of the biggest things that kept me playing the game, houses were customizable, and you could place your cool stuff that you found and any machines that you didn't want to carry with you.

Ghia42 replied 5 years ago

Ageed, we need houses!! It's one of the biggest things that kept me playing the game, houses were customizable, and you could place your cool stuff that you found and any machines that you didn't want to carry with you.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.