cthulhu posted in Ideas 5 years ago

I've got an idea to make this beautiful place less desolate. I'll make a Twitter account for CoU in late July 2018 destined to set up a play-date. We choose a certain day per week where we log in for at least 20 minutes ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I'll use the hashtag #CoU so everybody can see the Twitterstorm.

This is a poll for convenient dates: when would you like to log in:

a) Friday night at 8 pm EST

b) Saturday 2 pm EST

c) Sunday 2 pm EST

d) Specify your comfiest time

Dartha replied 5 years ago

I could do this most any time that's not during the standard 9-5 work week schedule :>

Glad I logged in today and checked the forums!

Dartha replied 5 years ago

I could do this most any time that's not during the standard 9-5 work week schedule :>

\r\n

Glad I logged in today and checked the forums!

Ruby replied 5 years ago

Saturday or Sunday would work best for me, but I might not have internet access then. I will try to be there, whatever is decided!

Ruby replied 5 years ago

Saturday or Sunday would work best for me, but I might not have internet access then. I will try to be there, whatever is decided!

Ruby replied 5 years ago

The bug that made it so I had to create a new account twice appears to have affected my new account, too. I can't log in, it just loads forever :( I can't get in world unless I make yet another new account. Very discouraging.

Ruby replied 5 years ago

The bug that made it so I had to create a new account twice appears to have affected my new account, too. I can't log in, it just loads forever :( I can't get in world unless I make yet another new account. Very discouraging.

quadrapop Tree replied 5 years ago

i can do the friday 8pm (is saturday late morning for me) - would so like to see this world revived

i can do the friday 8pm (is saturday late morning for me) - would so like to see this world revived

qu. are the devs still working on this in their spare time?

qu. are the devs still working on this in their spare time?

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.