FlirtyGertie posted in General 8 years ago

Just wanted to say a HUUUUUGE thank you for getting this game back up and running. I missed it so!!

starrkittyface replied 8 years ago

I would like to second that!!! Even though we aren't fully funtional yet, I'm so thankful to hear the music, see the art, pet the trees, and be able to jump!!! Gracias, Devs!!! 

starrkittyface replied 8 years ago

I would like to second that!!! Even though we aren't fully funtional yet, I'm so thankful to hear the music, see the art, pet the trees, and be able to jump!!! Gracias, Devs!!! 

Li'll Missy Brenda replied 8 years ago

Thank you guys!  I have spent many happy hours reliving.   Please, mya we have an update?

Li'll Missy Brenda replied 8 years ago

Thank you guys!  I have spent many happy hours reliving.   Please, mya we have an update?

\r\n

Momo Mcglitch replied 8 years ago

I'm in! Thank you! I spent a happy couple of hours last night wandering through the streets of Ur. It's great to be back. I died 3 times, wandered through about 4 areas (the maps are great!) and eventually found a couple of pigs to nibble. Never met s soul but in my timezone that's not unusual. Thank you for all your hard work.

Momo Mcglitch replied 8 years ago

I'm in! Thank you! I spent a happy couple of hours last night wandering through the streets of Ur. It's great to be back. I died 3 times, wandered through about 4 areas (the maps are great!) and eventually found a couple of pigs to nibble. Never met s soul but in my timezone that's not unusual. Thank you for all your hard work.

Miss Melody replied 7 years ago

I am so pleased to be wandering through Ur, visiting all my favourite places.

Miss Melody replied 7 years ago

I am so pleased to be wandering through Ur, visiting all my favourite places.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.