Faeroe posted in General 8 years ago

I've been wandering around and been seeing some trees that really need some water. They claim they dont like being peed on and need clean water - excellent. Well, rain doesnt seem to help and idk where to get clean water. I've tried petting them until my energy was absolutely depleted. :c

Faeroe replied 8 years ago

this can be deleted; i got a vendor to work and got a watering can. however the other vendors throughout groddle mostly are totally busted :/ cant sell or buy and a lot of items or "ADB". o;

Faeroe replied 8 years ago

this can be deleted; i got a vendor to work and got a watering can. however the other vendors throughout groddle mostly are totally busted :/ cant sell or buy and a lot of items or "ADB". o;

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

I don't get the trees either. I watered and petted, got them to look half-way decent, I leave the street for a minute, come back and they look dehidrated and despondent again. Is this a bug or are their looks random? Does the watering actually help or am I wasting my energy for nothing?

I don't get the trees either. I watered and petted, got them to look half-way decent, I leave the street for a minute, come back and they look dehidrated and despondent again. Is this a bug or are their looks random? Does the watering actually help or am I wasting my energy for nothing?

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.