Shanna posted in General 8 years ago

I was so excited when quests were added but the first one, "Make me a sammich," has me confused. Two of the sandwiches need cheese. If I remember correctly, I need to make cheese using butterfly milk (other other steps). Is that right? Because I cannot figure out where to find butterflies! I've spotted pigs and helikitties but no butterflies. Maybe I'm in the wrong places. Thoughts anyone?

babi replied 8 years ago

there are streets with butterflies, the easiest to find are  @ Louise Pasture wink

babi replied 8 years ago

there are streets with butterflies, the easiest to find are  @ Louise Pasture wink

Shanna replied 8 years ago

Thanks babi! Maybe I need to hang out there a bit longer because that street, and the whole region, were the first places I looked.

Shanna replied 8 years ago

Thanks babi! Maybe I need to hang out there a bit longer because that street, and the whole region, were the first places I looked.

Gravity Scoffer replied 7 years ago

Just FYI, there are currently butterflies in Greenvern Mend along with some butterfly lotion for optimum massaging and milk gathering.  

Gravity Scoffer replied 7 years ago

Just FYI, there are currently butterflies in Greenvern Mend along with some butterfly lotion for optimum massaging and milk gathering.  

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.