Agnes Nutter posted in General 7 years ago

I keep seeing people with customized avatars, but mine, depending where, is either invisible (in the top right corner and on my profile) or someone else's (in-game). How can I set my avatar to the one I want?

Is avatar-setting not supported yet, and CoU just imports the old spritesheets based on username? That would also explain the weirdness, as I had a different username back on Glitch.

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

Hi Agnes, as of now the only way you can have a "customized" character is if you had an existing account on Glitch and used the same username to register with CoU. Wardrobe and vanity functions are not currently implemented.

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

Hi Agnes, as of now the only way you can have a "customized" character is if you had an existing account on Glitch and used the same username to register with CoU. Wardrobe and vanity functions are not currently implemented.

kalsangikid replied 7 years ago

Is there a way to change my username to my Glitch name, or at least to delete my account and start over with the same e-mail but old name?

Sorry if this has been addressed before; forum search is not working for me.

ETA: figured it out. :) Had to find the tray on the side of the chat.

kalsangikid replied 7 years ago

Is there a way to change my username to my Glitch name, or at least to delete my account and start over with the same e-mail but old name?

\r\n

Sorry if this has been addressed before; forum search is not working for me.

\r\n

ETA: figured it out. :) Had to find the tray on the side of the chat.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.