OMG BACON!! posted in General 7 years ago

This thread is mainly for new players, but I wanted to share information on how to gain tens of thousands of currants relatively quickly. One of the most useful options for me is to mine metal rocks.

Buy a Fancy Pick at a Hardware Vendor, and get to mining in Ilmenskie. As long as you have enough slots in your inventory (bags are a good investment), you'll pick up chunks of metal as well as gems like Diamonds and Sapphires. Once you're satisfied, you can take them to the vendor in Cebarkul (it buys items from you at a slightly higher cost), and sell everything you've collected. Gems can fetch an upwards of 1000 currants, so you can imagine how much you'd make if you mine for a couple hours!

There are definitely other options, but this is the easiest alternative for me. Hope this helped!

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

Aloso to get the currants to buy the pick, spam nibble piggies and sell the meat wink

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

Aloso to get the currants to buy the pick, spam nibble piggies and sell the meat wink

Carlini replied 7 years ago

This was quite helpful. Thanks!!smile

Carlini replied 7 years ago

This was quite helpful. Thanks!!smile

Marla Singer replied 7 years ago

Mining is probably the best way.... the gems are probalby the quickest money makers :)

Marla Singer replied 7 years ago

Mining is probably the best way.... the gems are probalby the quickest money makers :)

PinkyDeath replied 7 years ago

This is also a great way to get your giant Icons (11 emblems each). That's what I've been working on, now for the $$$,

PinkyDeath replied 7 years ago

This is also a great way to get your giant Icons (11 emblems each). That's what I've been working on, now for the $$$,

Carnivale Justice replied 6 years ago

Updated June 14, 2017  

As of this posting:

The vendor in Cebarkul pays exactly the same amount for items as other vendors do.  I've tested this many times now.

The best place to mine for metal is Groddle Heights.  It has the most metal rock total of any area.

Pigs can no longer be nibbled more than one time each, per day.

Note on pick axe:  The fancy pick is required for mining metal rock.  It costs more than a regular pick, lasts longer, and has to be repurchased when it breaks, as it can not be repaired with the tinkertool.

Note on selling/donating mined gems:  If you're sure that you want to sell or donate all of one certain gem type, don't forget to click the MAX button in the selling/donating window.  This will sell/donate and remove all of that one type of gem for you, all at one time.

Note on selling metal:  Once you have enough to buy a Smelter, get one and turn the metal ore into metal ingots.  They sell for a lot more than the ore does and you will work toward both the metal mining and smelting achievements.

Carnivale Justice replied 6 years ago

Updated June 14, 2017  

\r\n

As of this posting:

\r\n

The vendor in Cebarkul pays exactly the same amount for items as other vendors do.  I've tested this many times now.

\r\n

The best place to mine for metal is Groddle Heights.  It has the most metal rock total of any area.

\r\n

Pigs can no longer be nibbled more than one time each, per day.

\r\n

Note on pick axe:  The fancy pick is required for mining metal rock.  It costs more than a regular pick, lasts longer, and has to be repurchased when it breaks, as it can not be repaired with the tinkertool.

\r\n

Note on selling/donating mined gems:  If you're sure that you want to sell or donate all of one certain gem type, don't forget to click the MAX button in the selling/donating window.  This will sell/donate and remove all of that one type of gem for you, all at one time.

\r\n

Note on selling metal:  Once you have enough to buy a Smelter, get one and turn the metal ore into metal ingots.  They sell for a lot more than the ore does and you will work toward both the metal mining and smelting achievements.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.