EWON posted in General 7 years ago

so far i managed to cook or failed in cooking it:

#) cheese plate: using knift & board

#) cheese omelette: using frying pan but it broke and when i bought new, it remained broke...

#) egg: FAILED- frying pan kept "Saying" it broke when i bought new!

#) Abbasid ribs: FAILED-famous pugilist grill not working...

MADE these SPICES successfully:

- hot pepper, older spices, pinch of salt......waiting for energy to try to make the rest...

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

Yup, the Grill still has its quirks. And the Cocktail Shaker is not usable at the moment, because NO HOOCH!

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

Yup, the Grill still has its quirks. And the Cocktail Shaker is not usable at the moment, because NO HOOCH!

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I have an awesome pot and a frying pan, in addition to my cutting board. It's worked out quite well so far, other than bugged achievements. I've made some noodles and some oaty thingies, and I got a fruit transformer so I can make basic fruit salad. It set me back a bit, cash-wise, because I needed several appliances to have any kind of variety. A pot is almost useless without a frying pan and/or spice grinder. I'd definitely recommend getting the pan first, and then stockpiling allspice and building up a neat pile of salt. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I have an awesome pot and a frying pan, in addition to my cutting board. It's worked out quite well so far, other than bugged achievements. I've made some noodles and some oaty thingies, and I got a fruit transformer so I can make basic fruit salad. It set me back a bit, cash-wise, because I needed several appliances to have any kind of variety. A pot is almost useless without a frying pan and/or spice grinder. I'd definitely recommend getting the pan first, and then stockpiling allspice and building up a neat pile of salt. 

lizzard replied 7 years ago

I made a Pumpkin Ale with the cocktail shaker!!  It didn't make me moonwalk, but it looks nifty.

lizzard replied 7 years ago

I made a Pumpkin Ale with the cocktail shaker!!  It didn't make me moonwalk, but it looks nifty.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.