Marla Singer posted in Bugs 7 years ago

I've only gotten 5 total so far:

• Petting one of each tree
  • Making 3 different sandwiches
  • Shotgunning 10 beers
  • Inspecting Piggy Plops (which doesnt work since they don't poop)
  • Gettng 11 emblems of 1 Giant

Is anyone else receiving any other ones?  I've bene playing for a while and thats all I've received so far :\

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

I believe those are the only at the moment, but I'm sure there are many more on the drawing board. In the meantime, achievements are a good substitute!

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

I believe those are the only at the moment, but I'm sure there are many more on the drawing board. In the meantime, achievements are a good substitute!

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

There are actually a couple more quests to find. You should be able to get a mining quest when you get a pick (either buy it or drop yours and pick it back up).

There is also a "racing" quest if you head over to Louise Pasture.

There is a snocone quest that is supposed to be offered to you after you finish the sammich quest, but it is possible that you didn't get it. If you completed the sammich quest before it was put in, that would be why.

Anyway, I'd love for there to me more. And for them to be creative. But I'm not the best writer. If we got some suggestions, I'm sure we could implement some of the best ones.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

There are actually a couple more quests to find. You should be able to get a mining quest when you get a pick (either buy it or drop yours and pick it back up).

\r\n

There is also a "racing" quest if you head over to Louise Pasture.

\r\n

There is a snocone quest that is supposed to be offered to you after you finish the sammich quest, but it is possible that you didn't get it. If you completed the sammich quest before it was put in, that would be why.

\r\n

Anyway, I'd love for there to me more. And for them to be creative. But I'm not the best writer. If we got some suggestions, I'm sure we could implement some of the best ones.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

Ideas for quests are virtually unlimited, just as with the achievements. Forexample,  harvest one of each of the trees within one game day, or mine each one of the rocks within one game day or mine a metal rock with someone else, etc. There was one called "Porcine Pleasure" where you had to pet 20 pigs or something like that. The real tricky part is wrtiting the text for these quests, the story. Unless the devs already have the texts from the quests in the old Glitch. Here are 4  more quests from the olf Glitch: http://imgur.com/tvHIP, for example.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

Ideas for quests are virtually unlimited, just as with the achievements. Forexample,  harvest one of each of the trees within one game day, or mine each one of the rocks within one game day or mine a metal rock with someone else, etc. There was one called "Porcine Pleasure" where you had to pet 20 pigs or something like that. The real tricky part is wrtiting the text for these quests, the story. Unless the devs already have the texts from the quests in the old Glitch. Here are 4  more quests from the olf Glitch: http://imgur.com/tvHIP, for example.

\r\n

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.