Skymaw posted in General 7 years ago

Everybody's always running out of inventory room and dropping things for others to find. 

For example, I just dropped three emblems on Sorrel Snag street at the north of Lida, by the shrine of Lem. 

Advertize drops here? 

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

Sounds good. I may have lost a big bag full of kitchen tools and harvests in Choru or Baqala. I say 'may' have because it may be a bug. A big bag bug....

I think we should choose a street for intentional drops, like Skymaw said. Let's start with Sorrel Snag  in Lida. I'll drop some paper there and other stuff  https://www.glitchthegame.com/locations/lida/LIF35OFPH4E21T2/

Sounds good. I may have lost a big bag full of kitchen tools and harvests in Choru or Baqala. I say 'may' have because it may be a bug. A big bag bug....

\r\n

I think we should choose a street for intentional drops, like Skymaw said. Let's start with Sorrel Snag  in Lida. I'll drop some paper there and other stuff  https://www.glitchthegame.com/locations/lida/LIF35OFPH4E21T2/

On a second thought, I don't think Sorrel Snag in Lida is a good street for dropping/picking up because it's a mountainous street, i.e. requires jumping. Some of us do not play on the most sofisticated devices and thus jumping may be frustrating because you either don't make it or you have so much lag that you're nowhere near the intented target. So I'm choosing a different location for dropping stuff: Krios Palm in Besara; it's a flat street with a big grey area in th emiddle, no animal life, and only 3 trees. Good location for recycling, in my opinion, of course. I have already picked up the stuff from Sorrel Snag in Lida and dropped it in Krios Palm.

On a second thought, I don't think Sorrel Snag in Lida is a good street for dropping/picking up because it's a mountainous street, i.e. requires jumping. Some of us do not play on the most sofisticated devices and thus jumping may be frustrating because you either don't make it or you have so much lag that you're nowhere near the intented target. So I'm choosing a different location for dropping stuff: Krios Palm in Besara; it's a flat street with a big grey area in th emiddle, no animal life, and only 3 trees. Good location for recycling, in my opinion, of course. I have already picked up the stuff from Sorrel Snag in Lida and dropped it in Krios Palm.

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I've gotten my first icon, so I'm off the emblem game for a while. Now I'm collecting ingredients for pumpkin pie, and I'm piling them up in the Community Gardens street in Groddle Heights. The pies are free to take. Enjoy. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I've gotten my first icon, so I'm off the emblem game for a while. Now I'm collecting ingredients for pumpkin pie, and I'm piling them up in the Community Gardens street in Groddle Heights. The pies are free to take. Enjoy. 

Ghetto replied 7 years ago

Have a drop spot in Kifti Crown in Tamila that I drop things off at periodically if anyone wants to stop by. c:

Ghetto replied 7 years ago

Have a drop spot in Kifti Crown in Tamila that I drop things off at periodically if anyone wants to stop by. c:

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.