Lillibunya posted in General 7 years ago

Hello everyone! 

This is my first post on the forums. I played Glitch back in the old days and I can't tell you how great it is to see the game functioning again. 

Glitch is unlike any other game I've ever played. There is an emotional connection I had with it that never left me, even after all these years. 

Of all the Giants, Lem was my favorite and the shrine in Mullangi Meda was always my favorite spot. When the game ended the last time, it's where I rode out the final minutes. 

I have to say, coming back to that street felt like coming home. Thank you so much for rebuilding the game. 

Saiai replied 7 years ago

I know just what you mean, I hope someday soon we'll see the streets bustling with activity again.

Saiai replied 7 years ago

I know just what you mean, I hope someday soon we'll see the streets bustling with activity again.

Awful Horrid replied 7 years ago

I was there when the Giants awoke. (And in the real world, I actually cried.) Wandering these streets ... I think the Giants are getting sleepy again. Yeah, it's feeling like home. I know where many of us have taken refuge; I'll let them know.

Awful Horrid replied 7 years ago

I was there when the Giants awoke. (And in the real world, I actually cried.) Wandering these streets ... I think the Giants are getting sleepy again. Yeah, it's feeling like home. I know where many of us have taken refuge; I'll let them know.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.