lizzard posted in General 7 years ago

THE URLING TIMES

News and gossip from Children of Ur

~ Groddle Forest Junction, Weddingday, 48th of Bruise ~

Mysterious Transporter Malfunction in Haraiva

Two Urlings reported encountering a beam of light passing between two plates in the high mountains of Haraiva this week. After carefully studying the beam, the intrepid explorers stepped into the beam of light and posed for a screenshot against the picturesque backdrop. While our sources are unreliable,  rumor has it that smooches may have occurred inside the beam. No transporter or other strange behavior was observed.

If you find the mysterious transporter beam, please photograph youself next to it and post it in this news forum. For SCIENCE (and Ur).

Secret Millionaires Haunt Bortola

Several Urlings have confessed to picking up Million Currant Trophies from undisclosed locations in the trees of Bortola.  It is unknown at this time how the Trophies appeared in their leafy bowers.  According to JayMan1 the Trophies are valued by vendors at 700K.  Is there a Billionaire Benefactor jumping from tree to tree,  dropping trophies in obscure byways, encouraging us to explore the shady glades of Bortola? Or perhaps Spriggan sends trophies to random spawn points in the forest to reward his devotees.

Cubimals Overrun Groddle Forest Junction, Wintery Place

A veritable encrustation of sprightly cubimals brightened up Groddle Forest Junction recently. Foxes, Crabimals, and other common cuddly cubis lured on new Urlings to begin their hoard of toys.  Wintery Place also hosted a smattering of batterflies and street spirits.  Was this the litter left by an advanced collector -- perhaps a new Bortola trophy millionaire -- opening cubi box after cubi box in search of rares? Does this herald a new dawn of cubi racing in our beautiful land of Ur?

Weather Report

Clear skies this morning the 48th of Bruise as we await the dawn in popular hangout spot Groddle Forest Junction.

Events

Rumors abounded this evening of an upcoming picnic in Groddle Meadow. Stay tuned in Global Chat for more information on the picnic. Do plan to bring a variety of fruits, drinks, and delicious sandwiches to share!

New Reports

Urlings!  Send gossip or contribute an article through Urmail to lizzard and it will be in the next URLING TIMES.   Letters to the Editor are also encouraged - please comment below!

Haraiva energy beam

Skarlet replied 7 years ago

What a great idea lizzard! I love this newspaper...I hope you continue. Not only a cute read for current players but for those who wander in and aren't sure if they want to play. This sure would make my mind up!

Skarlet replied 7 years ago

What a great idea lizzard! I love this newspaper...I hope you continue. Not only a cute read for current players but for those who wander in and aren't sure if they want to play. This sure would make my mind up!

Elle Lament replied 7 years ago

This is an AWESOME read! Thank you for this!!!

This is an AWESOME read! Thank you for this!!!

Procrastinatia replied 7 years ago

That's wonderful. Just started to worry this might get boring, but I think it never will. :)

Procrastinatia replied 7 years ago

That's wonderful. Just started to worry this might get boring, but I think it never will. :)

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

lizzard, you're my new Urling hero.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

lizzard, you're my new Urling hero.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.