Hawkwell posted in General 7 years ago

I find I can not directly use an item while it is in one of my bags - I have to first move it to my basic inventory. For instance if I want to cook something in my awesome pot which is in a bag, I first have to free up a space in my basic inventory and move the pot there. I don't think I had to do this in Glitch, but I'm not sure. Am I missing something that will allow me to cook in the pot while it is in a bag? Is there a plan to change this so I can cook in the pot in the bag?  

(Of course I can mine while my pick is in a bag, etc, as I don't have to access the pick to carry out  mine operation.)

Klikini replied 7 years ago

That's definitely not normal. When you right-click on an item in a bag, does it open the menu?

Also, which browser are you using?

Klikini replied 7 years ago

That's definitely not normal. When you right-click on an item in a bag, does it open the menu?

\r\n

Also, which browser are you using?

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

I'll have to go back and check later. I just use a Mac touch pad with no physical buttons, so right clicking just didn't occur to me. I imagine that a two finger tap will do it. Thanks!

I'll have to go back and check later. I just use a Mac touch pad with no physical buttons, so right clicking just didn't occur to me. I imagine that a two finger tap will do it. Thanks!

Yup! Two finger tap does it just fine.  Silly me!

Yup! Two finger tap does it just fine.  Silly me!

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.