Zany Serendipity posted in General 7 years ago

How are you spending your time in Ur?

Today I am wandering, trying not to look at the map. I spent some time in Groddle Meadow, Groddle Forest, Shimla Mirch, and right now Chakra Phool. I've started dropping grapes on random streets, and leaving notes in secret places! Let me know if you find one of my notes, and where you found it!

Kabatika replied 7 years ago

The lovely Elle Lament just clued me into how I can tell which streets I've visited and which I have not, so I'm out and about checking streets off the list!  Maybe I'll find one of your notes! 

The lovely Elle Lament just clued me into how I can tell which streets I've visited and which I have not, so I'm out and about checking streets off the list!  Maybe I'll find one of your notes! 

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

I've just been here a couple of days, and I'm really loving it! I've been wandering around Groddle, mining in the heights, squeezing and petting like mad! My goal at the moment is to see the world, walking every street - first the old familiars and then all the later added ones, many of which I never visited before Glitch closed.

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

I've just been here a couple of days, and I'm really loving it! I've been wandering around Groddle, mining in the heights, squeezing and petting like mad! My goal at the moment is to see the world, walking every street - first the old familiars and then all the later added ones, many of which I never visited before Glitch closed.

Zany Serendipity replied 7 years ago

If you are looking at the map to tell you which streets you've visited, sometimes it "forgets" where you've been. At least it seems that way to me. 

Zany Serendipity replied 7 years ago

If you are looking at the map to tell you which streets you've visited, sometimes it "forgets" where you've been. At least it seems that way to me. 

I have been using the map and noticed it does forget sometimes.  I check the regions I've completed each day just to see if I'm still all clear.  Is there another way to see where I have and have not traveled? 

I have been using the map and noticed it does forget sometimes.  I check the regions I've completed each day just to see if I'm still all clear.  Is there another way to see where I have and have not traveled? 

As a side note: Everytime I go to Rasana I start to sing "Rosanna" by Toto.  *All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes, Rosanna, Rosanna...*    laughing

As a side note: Everytime I go to Rasana I start to sing "Rosanna" by Toto.  *All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes, Rosanna, Rosanna...*    laughing

Dartha replied 7 years ago

So far I've been wandering aimlessly and collecting resources gradually.  I'm hoping to get into more crafting, maybe try out the egg seasoner and incubate some babs.

There's so much to do in Ur that I often just lose track of any specific goal and will water/pet/mine/etc my energy away :)

Dartha replied 7 years ago

So far I've been wandering aimlessly and collecting resources gradually.  I'm hoping to get into more crafting, maybe try out the egg seasoner and incubate some babs.

\r\n

There's so much to do in Ur that I often just lose track of any specific goal and will water/pet/mine/etc my energy away :)

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Right now I'm hoarding resources. Specifically planks. Also mailing myself giant emblems. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Right now I'm hoarding resources. Specifically planks. Also mailing myself giant emblems. 

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.