Skymaw posted in General 7 years ago

...what lumps of dirt are used to make? I seemed to recall that they were needed for building blocks, but the old Glitch encyclopedia doesn't list recipes. 

I'm trying to figure out which resources are worth hoarding, while I pursue my achievements and skills. 

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

I don't remember either, but my guess is they are an ingredient for Urth Blocks which (I think). were needed in tower building.  As such I don't imagine they are of much use at present

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

I don't remember either, but my guess is they are an ingredient for Urth Blocks which (I think). were needed in tower building.  As such I don't imagine they are of much use at present

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

That's okay. I was mainly digging them up as a silly excuse to wear out my shovel, so I could test tinkering some more. Since we can only fix things, so far. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

That's okay. I was mainly digging them up as a silly excuse to wear out my shovel, so I could test tinkering some more. Since we can only fix things, so far. 

JayMan1 replied 7 years ago

If you get your tinkering skill above level 1 you can make things such as new player welcome packs and so on.

If you get your tinkering skill above level 1 you can make things such as new player welcome packs and so on.

lizzard replied 7 years ago

The tinkering badges also seem to work as do the digging ones!

lizzard replied 7 years ago

The tinkering badges also seem to work as do the digging ones!

Zog replied 7 years ago

I brought Zog's Glitchy Tools back online, and its Lumps of Earth page says you can make them into Urth Blocks. IIRC those were used for all kinds of building projects.

Zog replied 7 years ago

I brought Zog's Glitchy Tools back online, and its Lumps of Earth page says you can make them into Urth Blocks. IIRC those were used for all kinds of building projects.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.