Karuruuu posted in General 7 years ago

Talk about the street you call home!

Mine is warm and cozy with a single lantern. No animals, one sill I put down for myself. <3

fira replied 7 years ago

Flogan Shames - Alakol
Home to Beryl, Metal, and Dullite Rocks. 3 quoin mulipliers. A chicken named Fred and a butterfly named Marco. 

fira replied 7 years ago

Flogan Shames - Alakol
Home to Beryl, Metal, and Dullite Rocks. 3 quoin mulipliers. A chicken named Fred and a butterfly named Marco. 

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

My last Glitch home before home streets were introduced was in a neighbourhood off this street that I love, so it's where I go to hang out when I'm not out gathering, mining or exploring. I try to keep lots of stuff on the street for people to take when they pass through. Food, drink, toys...there's usually an emblem or two. Even the occasional rainbow sno cone.

I've left notes at the sign posts, so you'll know if you've found my street.

Please just observe the thought from the Steppenwolf song: "Just take what you need; don't empty out the store."

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

My last Glitch home before home streets were introduced was in a neighbourhood off this street that I love, so it's where I go to hang out when I'm not out gathering, mining or exploring. I try to keep lots of stuff on the street for people to take when they pass through. Food, drink, toys...there's usually an emblem or two. Even the occasional rainbow sno cone.

\r\n

I've left notes at the sign posts, so you'll know if you've found my street.

\r\n

Please just observe the thought from the Steppenwolf song: "Just take what you need; don't empty out the store."

Kabatika replied 7 years ago

I picked a certain region because upon rediscovering the area it's a new favorite!  I leave small goodies, but I already learned my lesson by overloading it - oops! 

It's a jumpers paradise, so if you find it bring your spinach but not your pumpkin pie!

2 fruit trees, 1 wood tree (be kind!)  Beryl, Dullite, and Metal rocks  3 butterflies, 2 chickens  Alchemy Vendor 

Kabatika replied 7 years ago

I picked a certain region because upon rediscovering the area it's a new favorite!  I leave small goodies, but I already learned my lesson by overloading it - oops! 

\r\n

It's a jumpers paradise, so if you find it bring your spinach but not your pumpkin pie!

\r\n

2 fruit trees, 1 wood tree (be kind!)  Beryl, Dullite, and Metal rocks  3 butterflies, 2 chickens  Alchemy Vendor 

\r\n

'Zad The Destroyer replied 7 years ago

My heart lies in the bogs and marshes... with the herbs, fireflies and glowy merchants!

'Zad The Destroyer replied 7 years ago

My heart lies in the bogs and marshes... with the herbs, fireflies and glowy merchants!

vaporfaerie replied 7 years ago

I live in the trees with the invisible sloths!

vaporfaerie replied 7 years ago

I live in the trees with the invisible sloths!

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.