fira posted in General 7 years ago

Happy Zilloween Everyone!

Glitch Calendar

Zilloween is in 2 days (the 25th of Remember) Check the calendar link above. It lasts for 48 real time hours. 

During this time we could get together in GFJ. Share some pie, ale and stories of Zilloweens past. Race cubimals...whatever. There are a few choices of different avatars if you feel like dressing up. 

Happy Zilloween! 

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

If I have done my calculations correctly Zilloween begins Oct 20 at 10am British time - 5am US Eastern time. So Hopefully there will be people partying in Groddle Forest Junction throughout the day and night. Drop in to see what's happening. Use global to get anyone who's logged in to come over. Bring some goodies. Take some goodies. Come in costume. (You can change to any of the avatars in the change avatar menu, and change back to your usual self as often as you like.) Party in the grand old Glitch style!

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

If I have done my calculations correctly Zilloween begins Oct 20 at 10am British time - 5am US Eastern time. So Hopefully there will be people partying in Groddle Forest Junction throughout the day and night. Drop in to see what's happening. Use global to get anyone who's logged in to come over. Bring some goodies. Take some goodies. Come in costume. (You can change to any of the avatars in the change avatar menu, and change back to your usual self as often as you like.) Party in the grand old Glitch style!

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.