htebazile posted in Bugs 7 years ago

here is what happened:

i teleported to Salatu Start (not named on the map)

screen froze on now leaving / now entering screen (no map is displayed on that screen)

reloaded and all i get is the loading screen (rotating ur)

can't get back into game, been trying for hours

similar/same thing happened to Mer Maid and pink robot 

THANKS!

-htebazile

Mer Maid replied 7 years ago

I have been locked out since last night, I was teleporting into the Alakol Start Street.

Mer Maid replied 7 years ago

I have been locked out since last night, I was teleporting into the Alakol Start Street.

starrkittyface replied 7 years ago

I have been locked out since last nite as well, but I wasn't teleporting to a nameless street, I was simply leaving the Giant Living Room...

Does this mean I accidentally broke something? How do I fix it?! **panics**

Hope we can all get in again, soon!

=^.^=

starrkittyface replied 7 years ago

I have been locked out since last nite as well, but I wasn't teleporting to a nameless street, I was simply leaving the Giant Living Room...

\r\n

Does this mean I accidentally broke something? How do I fix it?! **panics**

\r\n

Hope we can all get in again, soon!

\r\n

=^.^=

Jacuzzi Queen replied 7 years ago

Um... me too.  I was trying to teleport to an unnamed street in Muufo, off Desmona Drive, I think.  The loading screen came up but then hung for ... too long.  Finally I closed the tab, cleaned the cache, restarted the browser, and logged in again.  I got the welcome screen and it called me by user name.  It said 'chatting with server,' and 'preparing world,' but the world rotated and no connection was ever made. 

Possibly unrelated, but, I was with starrkittyface in the Giant Living Room & when I tried to teleport to May Soup, which is not named on the map.  The location never loaded, so I reloaded, left a message for starrkittyface in global, and then left for the night.  Yesterday I was able to log in without difficulty, until the unnamed street issue, above.

ETA: The street was Muufo Start, according to the 'last seen in' bit on my profile.

Um... me too.  I was trying to teleport to an unnamed street in Muufo, off Desmona Drive, I think.  The loading screen came up but then hung for ... too long.  Finally I closed the tab, cleaned the cache, restarted the browser, and logged in again.  I got the welcome screen and it called me by user name.  It said 'chatting with server,' and 'preparing world,' but the world rotated and no connection was ever made. 

\r\n

Possibly unrelated, but, I was with starrkittyface in the Giant Living Room & when I tried to teleport to May Soup, which is not named on the map.  The location never loaded, so I reloaded, left a message for starrkittyface in global, and then left for the night.  Yesterday I was able to log in without difficulty, until the unnamed street issue, above.

\r\n

ETA: The street was Muufo Start, according to the 'last seen in' bit on my profile.

bugeye replied 7 years ago

I'm locked out too, but in my case I just clicked on a street sign to change streets and just see the "now entering" screen, with no way to access the map to teleport anywhere else. I will check back here to see if this gets fixed. Thanks!

I'm locked out too, but in my case I just clicked on a street sign to change streets and just see the "now entering" screen, with no way to access the map to teleport anywhere else. I will check back here to see if this gets fixed. Thanks!

HEY! I got in! Thank you!

htebazile replied 7 years ago

thanks for fixing my account, i'm back in!!!

thanks for fixing my account, i'm back in!!!

Pointy Sticks replied 7 years ago

Now I'm locked out after trying to teleport to a nameless street... help??

Now I'm locked out after trying to teleport to a nameless street... help??

woochi replied 7 years ago

I did it too. Muufo start . Been out since yesterday sometime. Sorry. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to catch us poor urchins. Please  kind Urlingmasters,  don't make a tasty soup out of our chubby lil bodies, seasoned with a dash or two of bat guano and pumpkin seeds! We has trees to pet and rocks to mine.

I did it too. Muufo start . Been out since yesterday sometime. Sorry. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to catch us poor urchins. Please  kind Urlingmasters,  don't make a tasty soup out of our chubby lil bodies, seasoned with a dash or two of bat guano and pumpkin seeds! We has trees to pet and rocks to mine.

accidental duplicate

accidental duplicate

I'm still in limbo. Woe! Alas!

I'm still in limbo. Woe! Alas!

Hi, I still seem to be locked out. I cleared my browser cache (entirely) in Chrome, but no luck. Also tried using Firefox to no avail.  As with the first post above, when I attempt to play, it says hello to me but stalls at loading. Please help

Hi, I still seem to be locked out. I cleared my browser cache (entirely) in Chrome, but no luck. Also tried using Firefox to no avail.  As with the first post above, when I attempt to play, it says hello to me but stalls at loading. Please help

I know it's only been a few days but I am missing Ur!!  Please help; I am still stuck on Muufo Start. 

I know it's only been a few days but I am missing Ur!!  Please help; I am still stuck on Muufo Start. 

Klikini replied 7 years ago

I just pushed an update that should fix this!

If you're still having issues, email us your username and we'll teleport you to a known working street: [email protected]

Klikini replied 7 years ago

I just pushed an update that should fix this!

\n

If you're still having issues, email us your username and we'll teleport you to a known working street: [email protected]

Thank you Klikini It worked! :)

Thank you Klikini It worked! :)

Elle Lament replied 7 years ago

Just in case it isn't working: I teleported woochi, Pointy Sticks, and Jacuzzi Queen to Cebarkul.

Elle Lament replied 7 years ago

Just in case it isn't working: I teleported woochi, Pointy Sticks, and Jacuzzi Queen to Cebarkul.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

In better sounding news, players are using the forum and communicating with each other and us more :) Thanks for your hard work on it @Klikini

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

In better sounding news, players are using the forum and communicating with each other and us more :) Thanks for your hard work on it @Klikini

Thank you, Klikini, and Elle Lament.  THANK YOU!!  

Thank you, Klikini, and Elle Lament.  THANK YOU!!  

i think my account is broken again............ just getting loading screen.  Thanks in advance!!!

i think my account is broken again............ just getting loading screen.  Thanks in advance!!!

Garney replied 7 years ago

I have encountered this error just now by teleporting  to I believe the Alakol Start Street.

Garney replied 7 years ago

I have encountered this error just now by teleporting  to I believe the Alakol Start Street.

lissam replied 6 years ago

i got stuck teleporting out of a broken street, to a broken street. only me! now nothing but load screen. any assistance would be appreciated!

lissam replied 6 years ago

i got stuck teleporting out of a broken street, to a broken street. only me! now nothing but load screen. any assistance would be appreciated!

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.