zap posted in General 7 years ago

I joined Glitch when I was twelve, less than a year before it shut down. I loved the game and spent a ton of time chatting and exploring, but I must admit I don't... remember very much. I didn't really get into crafting, and I don't think I even knew half of the features existed. 

For those of you who remember the original Glitch better than I do -- what's different between it and Children of Ur? What's missing, a and what's changed? I'm just curious. 

woochi replied 7 years ago

Too many things to list them all.  Um... Make sure to water trees after harvesting to respawn fruits. Mining drops more gems. 

Make sure you do not teleport to any unnamed streets. I'm trapped outside the URian universe right now, besieged by roaming hordes of previously freed butterflies, piggies and cubimals, after having foolishly done so in my never ending quest for completionist titles....

Oh and you're now an URchin, not a glitchen.

woochi replied 7 years ago

Too many things to list them all.  Um... Make sure to water trees after harvesting to respawn fruits. Mining drops more gems. 

\r\n

Make sure you do not teleport to any unnamed streets. I'm trapped outside the URian universe right now, besieged by roaming hordes of previously freed butterflies, piggies and cubimals, after having foolishly done so in my never ending quest for completionist titles....

\r\n

Oh and you're now an URchin, not a glitchen.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.