skyshroud posted in General 7 years ago

I'm an ex alpha player from Glitch and always crew crops at my house. In this game I cant figure out where to grow crops. Are there any well known areas?

skyshroud replied 7 years ago

Found the Community Gardens. Seems to be a pretty popular place.

skyshroud replied 7 years ago

Found the Community Gardens. Seems to be a pretty popular place.

imad replied 7 years ago

ohhh? there's a community gardens? i hope this game is still getting a full revival

imad replied 7 years ago

ohhh? there's a community gardens? i hope this game is still getting a full revival

b3achy replied 6 years ago

There are a number of community gardens.  The most are in Groddle, as that was the original hub/island.  As the world expanded (and we got housing), they put fewer community gardens in the world, but there are some out there...

Groddle:

Groddle Meadows: Kipacre Greens

Groddle Forest: Middle Arbor

Groddle Heights: Community Gardens 

I thought Bortola or Tamila had community gardens, but according to Zog's tools, the other locations are:

Vantalu: Mmumawwa Wala 

Lida: Veldt Balm

His tools still have the large Alakol House in Alakol listed as a location, but I seem to remember that was removed from Glitch (don't know if they have it here in COU).

Also there are some plots in the basement of one of the apartments, but I don't remember which one. 

b3achy replied 6 years ago

There are a number of community gardens.  The most are in Groddle, as that was the original hub/island.  As the world expanded (and we got housing), they put fewer community gardens in the world, but there are some out there...

\r\n

Groddle:

\r\n

Groddle Meadows: Kipacre Greens

\r\n

Groddle Forest: Middle Arbor

\r\n

Groddle Heights: Community Gardens 

\r\n

I thought Bortola or Tamila had community gardens, but according to Zog's tools, the other locations are:

\r\n

Vantalu: Mmumawwa Wala 

\r\n

Lida: Veldt Balm

\r\n

His tools still have the large Alakol House in Alakol listed as a location, but I seem to remember that was removed from Glitch (don't know if they have it here in COU).

\r\n

Also there are some plots in the basement of one of the apartments, but I don't remember which one. 

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.