Pointy Sticks posted in General 7 years ago

...is anything going on? Anybody still playing? Any updates in the works? Ur is just too quiet these days...

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

I guess everyone's pretty busy at this time of year...I'm hoping we see more in-game activity during the summer!

OMG BACON!! replied 7 years ago

I guess everyone's pretty busy at this time of year...I'm hoping we see more in-game activity during the summer!

Ogg replied 7 years ago

Well I literally just got here and I am super excited to start playing again! =]

Ogg replied 7 years ago

Well I literally just got here and I am super excited to start playing again! =]

Ruby replied 7 years ago

I had to make a new account twice, and I'll bet there are a lot of other people locked out by whatever bug that is. I gave up on it for like two months because I was so annoyed.

Ruby replied 7 years ago

I had to make a new account twice, and I'll bet there are a lot of other people locked out by whatever bug that is. I gave up on it for like two months because I was so annoyed.

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Well, it's been a while since I logged in so I figure everyone else must be very busy, too. The blog isn't very up-to-date, either. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Well, it's been a while since I logged in so I figure everyone else must be very busy, too. The blog isn't very up-to-date, either. 

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.