ashwoo posted in General 7 years ago

I always played Glitch v recreationally back in the day (that is, forgot about it for a while, go back and play, repeat the cycle) and I finally made it back to the alpha stage here. I've been having a lot of fun rediscovering the game but I found myself curious how others spend their time running around the alpha stage - do you focus on certain skills, dedicate your time to watering trees, do you have friends who go in with you? At this point I don't suppose the game has many quests, since I've only had a couple so far, and that leaves the game rather aimless (in a not altogether bad way) but I am keen to see how others spend their time in right now! 

magabauzky replied 7 years ago

just walking around, buying stuff from vendor and hoping that stuff will do something cool..(sigh*)

magabauzky replied 7 years ago

just walking around, buying stuff from vendor and hoping that stuff will do something cool..(sigh*)

ashwoo replied 7 years ago

Haha! That's largely how I've been feeling! I was doing a lot of minin of the metal rocks to be able to afford bags but now that I'm financially settled (For now) I had a little bit of that Now what? feeling. Right now I've been going back to mining the other rocks with the regular pick, in hopes that every time I repair it I'll improve my tinkering skill, but it doesn't even show up with the rest of my skills and now I'm worried nothing is going on there! (I just wanted to be able to repair my special picks and my other broken tools! lmao) 

ngl i never realized HOW BADLY I missed having home streets until now 

ashwoo replied 7 years ago

Haha! That's largely how I've been feeling! I was doing a lot of minin of the metal rocks to be able to afford bags but now that I'm financially settled (For now) I had a little bit of that Now what? feeling. Right now I've been going back to mining the other rocks with the regular pick, in hopes that every time I repair it I'll improve my tinkering skill, but it doesn't even show up with the rest of my skills and now I'm worried nothing is going on there! (I just wanted to be able to repair my special picks and my other broken tools! lmao) 

\r\n

ngl i never realized HOW BADLY I missed having home streets until now 

BlueFrog replied 7 years ago

Feeling the same way.  I really miss my house, my friends, my wardrobe. I am feeling a bit aimless as well, I have that and now what feel. I keep hoping for more updates.

Feeling the same way.  I really miss my house, my friends, my wardrobe. I am feeling a bit aimless as well, I have that and now what feel. I keep hoping for more updates.

I would love to see more quests also.

I would love to see more quests also.

Janitch replied 6 years ago

I'm enjoying seeing the old places again, although it's not the same without the old faces as well.

So far, this new implementation seems very well done, so I'm also having fun just puttering around.

Janitch replied 6 years ago

I'm enjoying seeing the old places again, although it's not the same without the old faces as well.

\r\n

So far, this new implementation seems very well done, so I'm also having fun just puttering around.

magabauzky replied 5 years ago

I wish i know where my home is

is this game dead?? frown

magabauzky replied 5 years ago

I wish i know where my home is

\r\n

is this game dead?? frown

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.