tibbi posted in General 6 years ago

One of the most wonderful parts of Glitch was our homes. I really miss mine. Will that part be recreated one day?

tuqui replied 6 years ago

Oh, I agree about missing home  - a great place to lay down your packs for a while.. or just offload all the stuff ;D In my first house I had a great pile of things at the end of my yard! Though I know that homes may not be the first consideration.. or the second.. it will be wonderful any time they arrive :D

tuqui replied 6 years ago

Oh, I agree about missing home  - a great place to lay down your packs for a while.. or just offload all the stuff ;D In my first house I had a great pile of things at the end of my yard! Though I know that homes may not be the first consideration.. or the second.. it will be wonderful any time they arrive :D

Onubis replied 6 years ago

Agree as well. I miss this game, and glad that I found this remake! As this game improves, I'm sure houses will make a comeback, and can lay our houses with our wonderful treasures =3

Onubis replied 6 years ago

Agree as well. I miss this game, and glad that I found this remake! As this game improves, I'm sure houses will make a comeback, and can lay our houses with our wonderful treasures =3

falloutjadyn replied 6 years ago

Me too! I tried to become a citizen to get a home but it wasn't working :( I'm very happy for Children of Ur though and I can't wait to get a house lol!

falloutjadyn replied 6 years ago

Me too! I tried to become a citizen to get a home but it wasn't working :( I'm very happy for Children of Ur though and I can't wait to get a house lol!

montuos replied 6 years ago

Oh man, I hope so!!!  Having just come back today after a loooooooooong absence, I am now painfully missing a place to put any stuff down.  The first thing I did was use my old stash of currants to buy a bunch of tools that didn't exist yet the last time I played CoU, but now I don't have enough inventory space to collect resources. <facepalm>  I just abandoned an emblem of Friendly that I couldn't pick up, because I had forgotten that they don't stack.

montuos replied 6 years ago

Oh man, I hope so!!!  Having just come back today after a loooooooooong absence, I am now painfully missing a place to put any stuff down.  The first thing I did was use my old stash of currants to buy a bunch of tools that didn't exist yet the last time I played CoU, but now I don't have enough inventory space to collect resources. <facepalm>  I just abandoned an emblem of Friendly that I couldn't pick up, because I had forgotten that they don't stack.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.