falloutjadyn posted in General 6 years ago

Hello fellow Urchin! I decided to create a list of streets that have cool or special things going on in case someone is looking to explore or for a specific item! 

• Oktyabrya, Uralia - there is a Earthshaker Respawning Item here which is really useful!
  • Northwest Passage, Groddle Forrest - there is a portal to Wintry Place, in The Seams here, where you can buy Sno Cones!
  • Ajaya Bliss, Ilmenskie Deeps - you can only teleport here, but there are 15 Sparkly Rocks to mine if you are looking to make some Shiny Element!
  • Darwin Char, Brillah - Eight's Cubimal Trade, where you can exchange and collect Cubimals. [original thread here]
  • Getan Tenets, Alakol - visit a lone Batterfly and feed it things! [original thread here]
  • anywhere in Jal - swim in the ocean and pocket some Salmon!

I will be continuing to add to this list as I explore our world more. Feel free to suggest more useful streets!

montuos replied 6 years ago

SgtSprinkles Secret Pub and Distillery in Ojan Repine, Alakol:  "Go ahead and grab a couple of drinks and take a load off.  All I ask is you put a little grain in the stills here and there."

montuos replied 6 years ago

SgtSprinkles Secret Pub and Distillery in Ojan Repine, Alakol:  "Go ahead and grab a couple of drinks and take a load off.  All I ask is you put a little grain in the stills here and there."

guinevak replied 6 years ago

• Lulu Lim in Karnata has a full set of icons for your refreshment after a mining or cooking spree.
  • I have been setting up Glitchen Kitchens for food/ingredient exchanges! So far these are in Poro Nella, Bortola; Smew Yew, Besara; and Tandem Flush, Brillah. (I'm keeping a list of streets with Pot Shrines and Grocery Vendors for future branches.)
  • Verbum Distruit, Balzare is dedicated to poetry notes.

guinevak replied 6 years ago

\r\n
  • Lulu Lim in Karnata has a full set of icons for your refreshment after a mining or cooking spree.
  • \r\n
  • I have been setting up Glitchen Kitchens for food/ingredient exchanges! So far these are in Poro Nella, Bortola; Smew Yew, Besara; and Tandem Flush, Brillah. (I'm keeping a list of streets with Pot Shrines and Grocery Vendors for future branches.)
  • \r\n
  • Verbum Distruit, Balzare is dedicated to poetry notes.
  • \r\n
\r\n

Dr.Maud Gonne, Obviously replied 6 years ago

Thicket in  Groddle Forest has 6 piggies (most I've found so far in one street)!

If you're looking for Egg Plants, there are lots on Strucote Stacks and nearby streets.

I have been hatching butterflies in Brinlow Vale! Lotha Harte in Nottis also has lots of butterflies.

Gananagati in Samudra is great for collecting Current Quoins. 

Places where I've seen stills (If you take some booze, please also add some grain/potatoes/corn!)

Sliding Skimmers in Drifa

Wawa West in Brillah (this one is mine--I also store some of my things on this street and offer a free buffet!)

Waylon Way, Welldale, and Ritzrock Rise in Groddle Meadow

Fern End and Middle Arbor in Groddle Forest

Dr.Maud Gonne, Obviously replied 6 years ago

Thicket in  Groddle Forest has 6 piggies (most I've found so far in one street)!

\r\n

If you're looking for Egg Plants, there are lots on Strucote Stacks and nearby streets.

\r\n

I have been hatching butterflies in Brinlow Vale! Lotha Harte in Nottis also has lots of butterflies.

\r\n

Gananagati in Samudra is great for collecting Current Quoins. 

\r\n

\r\n

Places where I've seen stills (If you take some booze, please also add some grain/potatoes/corn!)

\r\n

Sliding Skimmers in Drifa

\r\n

Wawa West in Brillah (this one is mine--I also store some of my things on this street and offer a free buffet!)

\r\n

Waylon Way, Welldale, and Ritzrock Rise in Groddle Meadow

\r\n

Fern End and Middle Arbor in Groddle Forest

Noctuakul replied 5 years ago

not sure if this counts as necro-ing since this forum is pretty much all dead all the time but,

• zug zug, haraiva also has a full set of icons!
  • tsiree tsira, haraiva has become a depository for bad joke notes. :P

i'm trying keep up with the pub in ojan repine. SgtSprinkle's notes there despawned i guess, but i dropped a couple more at each entrance. there are a bunch of stills there to use!

Noctuakul replied 5 years ago

not sure if this counts as necro-ing since this forum is pretty much all dead all the time but,

\r\n
    \r\n
  • zug zug, haraiva also has a full set of icons!
  • \r\n
  • tsiree tsira, haraiva has become a depository for bad joke notes. :P
  • \r\n
\r\n

i'm trying keep up with the pub in ojan repine. SgtSprinkle's notes there despawned i guess, but i dropped a couple more at each entrance. there are a bunch of stills there to use!

Dead Sk8r Dave replied 4 years ago

Chamuc Chance, Salatu has 7 imagination quoins
Zaruu Zilch, Muufo has a quoin multiplier quoin

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.