Snow Crash posted in General 6 years ago

I just found Children of Ur.

First off: THANK YOU for what you've got here! I so terribly missed Glitch! I can't believe that I hadn't found this before!

Second: Now that I've found this, I see that the last update was about 2 years ago. Is this still an ongoing project? I hate to think that I might have missed it!

AbleMable replied 6 years ago

Yeah it looks like it might no longer be active. I have checked back every six months or so since it started and was looking forward to being able to play the game again - omg how gutted where we all when Glitch was pulled?! 

I was super looking forward to it being resurrected again. Though in fairness to them, to bring it all back really is a massive undertaking. 

cry

Has anyone come across another game like it? Especially the immersive nature of it where doing whatever you wanted was pretty much the aim of the game - not to clock up a certain amount of points, kill a number of people etc etc.. 

AbleMable replied 6 years ago

Yeah it looks like it might no longer be active. I have checked back every six months or so since it started and was looking forward to being able to play the game again - omg how gutted where we all when Glitch was pulled?! 

\r\n

I was super looking forward to it being resurrected again. Though in fairness to them, to bring it all back really is a massive undertaking. 

\r\n

cry

\r\n

Has anyone come across another game like it? Especially the immersive nature of it where doing whatever you wanted was pretty much the aim of the game - not to clock up a certain amount of points, kill a number of people etc etc.. 

mixiekins replied 6 years ago

I wonder if they'll let people voulunteer to help keep building it back up? I'd be more than happy to pitch in to keep things rolling!

mixiekins replied 6 years ago

I wonder if they'll let people voulunteer to help keep building it back up? I'd be more than happy to pitch in to keep things rolling!

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.