Amalthea posted in General 7 years ago

Hi! I'm looking to grow some crops to feed some piggies... Where can I find some plots to do so? I wandered over to the Community Gardens in Groddle Heights, but there don't seem to be any plots there...

Thanks! I just found this and am so thrilled to be back in Ur! Thank you!

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

There are no plots to plant seeds yet, hopefuly they will do that soon :)

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

There are no plots to plant seeds yet, hopefuly they will do that soon :)

Amalthea replied 7 years ago

Great--thank you! :)

Amalthea replied 7 years ago

Great--thank you! :)

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Yes, I think this is what I am most looking forward to. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

Yes, I think this is what I am most looking forward to. 

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

You should be happy to know that crops will be a feature in our next release. Screenshot of Crops

You should be happy to know that crops will be a feature in our next release. Screenshot of Crops

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

@dev Thaderator: Thank you! and Thank you again! Oh, did I thank you? THANK YOU! (EDIT: the link is broken. No matter; as long as the release with crops will happen)

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

@dev Thaderator: Thank you! and Thank you again! Oh, did I thank you? THANK YOU! (EDIT: the link is broken. No matter; as long as the release with crops will happen)

Sorry about the broken link. I put it in backwards where the url was the text and the text became the url. It's fixed now if you want to take a look.

Sorry about the broken link. I put it in backwards where the url was the text and the text became the url. It's fixed now if you want to take a look.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.