OMG BACON!! posted in General 7 years ago

Now that incubation is a working feature, let's get to spreading the joy of animals throughout the whole of the world. Right now animals are especially sparse, which means that the majority of regions are dull and bare. Go pick up an Egg Seasoner and drop some piggies, chickens, or butterflies on empty streets. We can do this!

Saturn Girl 2 replied 7 years ago

YESSSSSSS.

YESSSSSSS.

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I'm hoarding gas for chicken eggs, since those are most lacking IMO. And I just dropped a chicken into one of the fox preserves in Fenneq. Since there aren't any foxes yet, you know. 

I'm hoarding gas for chicken eggs, since those are most lacking IMO. And I just dropped a chicken into one of the fox preserves in Fenneq. Since there aren't any foxes yet, you know. 

The last two chicks I fed poofed, but didn't appear as full grown chickens on the streets I was on. this happen to anybody else?

The last two chicks I fed poofed, but didn't appear as full grown chickens on the streets I was on. this happen to anybody else?

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

I am doing it.

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

I am doing it.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

There is currently a bug in the live version of the game that is causing issues with animal spawning. I would recommend holding on to your baby animals until the next update. We've already found and fixed the issue so it should work then.

Sorry about the false start.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

There is currently a bug in the live version of the game that is causing issues with animal spawning. I would recommend holding on to your baby animals until the next update. We've already found and fixed the issue so it should work then.

\r\n

Sorry about the false start.

Oh, good. I lost one chick, but I still have another one and an unhatched egg. I'll hold on to them for now. 

Oh, good. I lost one chick, but I still have another one and an unhatched egg. I'll hold on to them for now. 

lizzard replied 7 years ago

When we do this I'm totally in to spray chickens everywhere!

lizzard replied 7 years ago

When we do this I'm totally in to spray chickens everywhere!

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

Any idea when the next update will be?

Hawkwell replied 7 years ago

Any idea when the next update will be?

Hydi replied 7 years ago

Is it safe to release baby animals now?

Hydi replied 7 years ago

Is it safe to release baby animals now?

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.