eeuqsie posted in General 7 years ago

So,  I have fed the same pig at least 15 times now and it's not plopping. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the pig?

cthulhu replied 7 years ago

The pigs won't plop because it's a bug, you're not doing anything wrong. Sorry about that. The bug will be fixed with the major upcoming upgrade, which is coming up in a few weeks. Other bugs will be fixed too, so stay tuned! 

The pigs won't plop because it's a bug, you're not doing anything wrong. Sorry about that. The bug will be fixed with the major upcoming upgrade, which is coming up in a few weeks. Other bugs will be fixed too, so stay tuned! 

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

They're just a wee bit constipated at the moment. Don't worry, we've got some medicine that should fix them right up.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

They're just a wee bit constipated at the moment. Don't worry, we've got some medicine that should fix them right up.

The porcine bowel movements have been restored in full.

The porcine bowel movements have been restored in full.

vigilantism replied 7 years ago

I can't figure out what to feed to them or where to buy it. D:

I can't figure out what to feed to them or where to buy it. D:

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

You can feed them produce, which you can buy from a produce vendor :)

You can feed them produce, which you can buy from a produce vendor :)

Thank you! I did that but the quest still won't complete when I examine the plops so I have no idea what to do now.

Thank you! I did that but the quest still won't complete when I examine the plops so I have no idea what to do now.

File a bug report then :)

File a bug report then :)

Where do I do that? 

Where do I do that? 

There is a bug icon in the upper right corner of your screen, near to the sound and settings icon (looks like a ladybug). Submit there. I don't know why it won't work for you, it worked for most of us. One thought though: when you examine the plops, do you have room in your inventory? The plop inspection should result in a pack of seeds, so be sure you have room for them.

There is a bug icon in the upper right corner of your screen, near to the sound and settings icon (looks like a ladybug). Submit there. I don't know why it won't work for you, it worked for most of us. One thought though: when you examine the plops, do you have room in your inventory? The plop inspection should result in a pack of seeds, so be sure you have room for them.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.