Skymaw posted in General 7 years ago

I can see that some of the plots in the herb garden streets are planted with crops. I can harvest the crops, too. And I can examine piggy plops and get seeds. And my croppery skill is increasing, although it hasn't reached 1 yet. Is a higher croppery skill required for planting? I have seeds, but I can't seem to plant. 

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

You can't plant seeds from from piggy plops at the moment, but you can plant bought seeds :)

~Annie~ replied 7 years ago

You can't plant seeds from from piggy plops at the moment, but you can plant bought seeds :)

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

See, that explains a lot. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

See, that explains a lot. 

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

That was our bad. It turns out that we accidently had two different "types" of seeds in the game, but when making the filter of what could be planted, we only used one type. We had types that were named like "broccoli_seed" and "Seed_Broccoli". So that's what is causing the issue. This has been fixed in the next version.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

That was our bad. It turns out that we accidently had two different "types" of seeds in the game, but when making the filter of what could be planted, we only used one type. We had types that were named like "broccoli_seed" and "Seed_Broccoli". So that's what is causing the issue. This has been fixed in the next version.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.