Skymaw posted in General 7 years ago

Is either of these skills in the plan? I would love to have a skill that reduced energy cost and increased yield on either cooking or harvesting all the non-tree, non-rock, non-crop things. I know that herbology (?) is in the works, but are there any other plans for future skills? 

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean by harvesting skill if you aren't talking about crops (croppery), trees (arbology) or rocks (mining). But yes, I think a cooking skill would be good and doable. You may want to submit a suggestion via the in-game reporting tool so that we can track it better.

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean by harvesting skill if you aren't talking about crops (croppery), trees (arbology) or rocks (mining). But yes, I think a cooking skill would be good and doable. You may want to submit a suggestion via the in-game reporting tool so that we can track it better.

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I should have clarified. I actually meant specifically all the harvesting that *isn't* covered by existing skills e.g. barnacles, jellisac, earth mounds. 

Skymaw replied 7 years ago

I should have clarified. I actually meant specifically all the harvesting that *isn't* covered by existing skills e.g. barnacles, jellisac, earth mounds. 

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.